Prepared to Work When You Are.
Success in the field starts with having the right tools and equipment when and where you need them, and Bass Energy Services is ready to deliver and keep you up and running. Our extensive inventory of quality, well-maintained equipment offers the assurance and reliability you want with the ability to fully rig up and down, utilizing our 40-ton crane.
To learn about the rigorous testing, maintenance and redressing program that Bass Energy Services puts its equipment through, please click here.
Bass Rental Equipment Range of Sizes:
2”-7”; 5,000-15,000 PSI
- Frac Stacks: 4-1/16”, 5-1/8” and 7-1/16” full-bore valves rated at 5, 10 and 15k psi
- Manifolds: 5, 7 or 9 valve with hydraulic or manual chokes in 2-1/16” and 3-1/16” 15k psi
- Flow Iron: 602, 1002, 1502 and flanged iron. Both standard and H2S service-rated flow iron are available
- Sand Separators (with optional bypass loop): 5, 10 and 15k psi (Conventional and Cyclonic)
- Blowout Preventers: 7-1/16” double hydraulic BOPs in 5, 10 and 15k psi
- Accumulators (Diesel): 1-8 station, dual-power source accumulators with secondary air backup
- Plug Catchers: Units equipped with easy clean-out screens in a variety of sizes
- Frac Heads: 5, 10 and 15k psi
- Flare Stacks: 4” x 40’ and 6” x 60’
- Hydraulic Chokes: 15k worm gear with manual backup and 15k piston type chokes for coil tubing, flow back and snubbing applications
- Test Separators: Vertical and horizontal units, 24” to 42” rated at 1,440-2,000 psi
- Line Heaters: 1,000,000 BTU units